A failed trade that a trader closed or was stopped out of.
A number of currency units used to place a buy or sell position. View micro, mini, and standard lot. Also view contract size.
What you are essentially willing to lose on your account when actively placing a trade.
Properly maintaining discipline within your trading and knowing how to manage your trades with little to no risk to your account overall.
BeginnerEarly Stages for Beginners8 Topics
Forex Terminology11 Topics
- Major and Minor Currency Pairs
- Basic Forex Terminology
- Pips & Ticks
- The Broker & The Spread
- What is a Lot?
- Stop Loss & Take Profit
- Margin & Leverage
- Retracement & Reversal
- When Can I Trade Forex? Sessions - Market Open and Close
- 3 Types of Analysis (Technical, Fundamental, Sentiment)
- 3 Ways a Market Can Go (Up, Down, Sideways)
Margin & Leverage2 Topics
Personal Psychology Questions2 Topics
Psychology for Beginners7 Topics
IntermediateIdentifying Scams2 Topics
Brokers for Beginners5 Topics
Technical Analysis13 Topics
- Types of Charts
- Understanding Japanese Candlesticks
- Candlestick Patterns For Beginners
- Single, Double & Triple Candlestick Patterns
- Support and Resistance
- Confluences w/ Candlesticks & Support & Resistance
- Counter Trend Trading/ Counter Trend Lines
- Moving Average
- Top-Down Analysis
- Consolidation Trading (Breakout, Retest, Continuation)
Market Structure5 Topics
CompletionRisk Management for Beginners8 Topics
Fundamental Analysis9 Topics
AdvancedUsing Indicators6 Topics
Technical Analysis (Part 2)8 Topics
Thinking of Every Scenario Before Entering a Trade
Preparing yourself for the outcome of a trade is crucial to maintaining your emotions before, during, and after. You want to think of every scenario before placing a trade so that once it is placed, you can allow it to do whatever it’s going to do. Ask yourself questions like these before you enter into any trade:
- What percentage of my account am I willing to risk?
- Am I okay with the lot size I’ll be using?
- What happens if I lose this trade? Can I stomach that loss?
- Will I still be able to get into another trade while this one is running?
- How long am I willing to hold this trade for?
- Will I be holding this trade if a major news announcement comes out?