About Us

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams started The Swag Academy to teach others how to day trade in the market. The goal for Swaggy was just to post his trades on his social media because he was a full-time trader. After continuously posting online, hundreds of people started to DM him asking for help. Instead of helping each person individually, he created a course that emptied everything he had learned about the market, onto an online program. While the numbers show us that The Swag Academy is the #1 best educational Forex content on YouTube, we believe we have the best online program for you as well to further enhance your knowledge!

ENROLL TODAY!

About Us

Chris "Swaggy C" Williams started The Swag Academy to teach others how to day trade in the market. The goal for Swaggy was just to post his trades on his social media because he was a full-time trader. After continuously posting online, hundreds of people started to DM him asking for help. Instead of helping each person individually, he created a course that emptied everything he had learned about the market, onto an online program. While the numbers show us that The Swag Academy is the #1 best educational Forex content on YouTube, we believe we have the best online program for you as well to further enhance your knowledge!

ENROLL TODAY!

Featured On

Featured On

My FOREX Journey

As a sophomore in college, I came across day trading and instantly knew it was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. The phrase: "when you know, you know," is super cliche, but couldn't be more true in this case. I relentlessly studied the market for years and let me tell you... it's not for everyone. The market is nasty, real, and doesn't care about your feelings. I learned this the hard way as my first few years were filled with blowing account after account. It wasn't until I stepped back, put a strategy together, and won the battle with my own psychology that my trading started to turn around. Everyone is different. Some people are profitable after 2 years, some become profitable after 5 years, and some never become profitable at all. Most quit. Those that will potentially receive all the rewards that lie on the other side of trading. My trading turned around in my 3rd year and I haven't looked back since. With 5 years being in this market, my academy reflects my strategies, my psychology while trading, and the risks I take trading. With this academy, we're trying to help you become one step closer to understanding the markets while bringing you close to a community of traders. 90-95% of traders fail and my personal opinion is that it's because people quit. They just don't have the patience. In my opinion, it's not because the market is some insurmountable mountain. My success does not mean you will be successful but everyone has a chance to be apart of that 5-10%! The question is: can you be? The only way you'll know is if you start. Sulk up the knowledge and begin!

My FOREX Journey

As a sophomore in college, I came across day trading and instantly knew it was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life. The phrase: "when you know, you know," is super cliche, but couldn't be more true in this case. I relentlessly studied the market for years and let me tell you... it's not for everyone. The market is nasty, real, and doesn't care about your feelings. I learned this the hard way as my first few years were filled with blowing account after account. It wasn't until I stepped back, learned a new strategy, and won the battle with my own psychology that my trading started to turn around. Everyone is different. Some people are profitable after 2 years, some become profitable after 5 years, and some never become profitable at all. Most quit. Those that don't will eventually receive all the rewards that lie on the other side of trading. My trading turned around in my 3rd year and I haven't looked back since. With 5 years being in this market, my academy reflects my strategies, my psychology while trading, and the risks I take trading. I've taken over 7 courses about learning how to day trade before I finally became profitable. With this academy, we're trying to help you become one step closer to being a profitable trader while bringing you close to a community of traders. 90% of traders fail and my success does not mean you will be successful. But everyone has a chance to be apart of that 10%! The question is: can you be? The only way you'll know is if you start. Sulk up the knowledge!

 

"Stop giving yourself a time limit on when you need to learn the market by. Give trading the same respect you give school, a job, or anything else in your life. The more experience you have, the better trader you become."

 

- Swaggy C

176,000 SUBSCRIBERS

189,000 FOLLOWERS

57,000 FOLLOWERS

 "Stop giving yourself a time limit on when you need to learn the market by. Give trading the same respect you give school, a job, or anything else in your life. The more experience you have, the better trader you become."

 

- Swaggy C

176,000 SUBSCRIBERS

189,000 FOLLOWERS

57,000 FOLLOWERS

Subscribe For Updates, Deals. and Giveaways!